If You Want Whiter Teeth, Eat These 8 Foods!
Jul. 07, 2022
A set of white teeth will make people more attractive. Sometimes food can help too. The US "Fox News" published an article published by New York City registered dietitian Dr. Tanya Zokbrot summed up the "8 kinds of food for whitening teeth".
1. Pineapple. The enzyme pineapple protease in pineapples is a natural stain remover and has the ability to remove plaque. Citrus fruits such as oranges can also stimulate saliva production and naturally clean your teeth.
2. Spinach. Dark leafy green vegetables such as spinach and lettuce contain a range of minerals such as magnesium, which helps to form an anti-staining film on the surface of the teeth and is important for keeping enamel white.
3. Apples. Eating apples helps to remove plaque. The malic acid in apples helps to dissolve the substances that cause tooth staining.
4. Salmon. Deep-sea cold-water fish such as salmon contain omega-3 fatty acids and phosphorus, which help to strengthen tooth enamel. Salmon is also a good source of vitamin D, which helps the body to absorb calcium, leading to healthier teeth.
5. Strawberries. Like apples, strawberries also contain malic acid. It removes staining from the surface of the teeth, and eating strawberries also helps to "polish" the teeth, making them whiter and brighter. Make your own all-natural tooth bleach by mashing strawberries and adding half a teaspoon of baking soda
6. Carrots. Eating carrots raw can act as a toothbrush. It helps to remove food debris from the mouth and stimulates saliva production, making the mouth naturally clean.
7. Onions. Onions contain two sulphides, thiosulphite and thiosulphate, both of which have a strong antibacterial effect and can kill Streptococcus pyogenes, the bacteria that cause tooth decay. Garlic also contains these sulphides.
8. Yoghurt and cheese. Dairy products are rich in trace elements such as calcium and phosphorus that help balance the pH of the mouth and prevent it from remaining acidic, thus improving the health of tooth enamel. Regular consumption of dairy products increases the calcium content of the tooth surface, strengthens and rebuilds the enamel, and cleans and strengthens the teeth..
Inquire Us Now